Today most U. S. broadband households own multiple smart devices that can control the music that plays throughout your home or office, change your room temperature, turn lights on or off, ensure your front door is locked, and give you access to your surveillance cameras wherever you are. Those are some of the ways that home automation can simplify your life.
Home automation has many forms and can empower you to control various devices in your household with just your voice or a touch of a button. Today’s smart device technology allows you to control and operate electronics in your house from one place using a simple, easy-to-use app. Voice control continues to improve, allowing you to state your commands and activate and manage your devices.
Premier Satellite Communications has a team of expert technicians to help you plan, install, and set up the home automation system to best fit your family’s needs. We understand that everyone will have a unique lifestyle and will customize your system to best fit your home and your budget.
What Can Be Automated in Your Home?
There are likely several different devices that can be automated in your home. During our consultation, we’ll point them out to you, so you know all of your options. We’ll also inform you if there is something that needs to be updated or replaced before it can be automated. These devices and appliances include:
- Sound systems: You can control sound systems from a universal device. These include ones connected to your TVs and home speakers we can install throughout your home. You can hear music wherever you are and control it from the same place.
- Television: Get rid of all the extra remotes and control your Smart TVs from an app or one universal remote. This app is available to you and your family so you can control your TVs and streaming services from one place.
- Home security: If you have cameras already installed around your home, or need us to install cameras, we can make it so you can view what they all see from one place. This way, you can ensure your home or business is safe even when you’re not there.
- Blinds/Shades: Depending on the shades in your home, we can install a new system that allows them to be opened and closed with the push of a button.
- Lights: Lights can be turned on and off with a click of a button. If the lights in your home have a dimming function, we can automate it so you can dim it from an app.
- Household appliances: Appliances with smart functions like refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, ovens, toasters, HVAC systems, and more can be connected to your apps and/or universal remotes.
The Power of Home Automation
Home automation allows you to control multiple smart devices and makes your life more enjoyable, convenient, and safe. At PSC, our highly trained professionals will connect your smart devices to work seamlessly and efficiently and will personalize your system no matter the size or budget.
PSC Will Handle Your Home Automation Setup
The best way to understand how much you can get out of home automation devices is to experience them for yourself. Ask PSC for help to remove the hassle for yourself. With us, there’s no hassle in home automation setup, there’s no hassle in using home automation devices, and there’s no hassle in living in a majorly automated home.
All you need to do is contact us today. We’ll go over the details, set up a site visit, and talk with you about what you need and what you want to have in your home. When you’re our client, you’re the most important asset that we care for.